Living Well with Endometriosis Night Classes
Time & Location
About the Event
Our comprehensive five-week night class which will empower you to make informed decisions to best manage your endometriosis. Suitable for women who have, or suspect they have, endometriosis, support people and health professionals.
- Tuesday 11th May: Night Class Week 1 - Causes
- Tuesday 18th May: Night Class Week 2 - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Tuesday 25th May: Night Class Week 3 - Pain Management
- Tuesday 1st June: Night Class Week 4 - Treatment Options
- Tuesday 8th June: Night Class Week 5 - Nutrition
Enrolments close Thursday 6th May and limited to 12 places. The course costs $45 per person and an additional $40 per support person. Comprehensive notes are provided. Once you have RSVP'd for the course we will send you payment options.
PLEASE NOTE: A full refund will be made if the course is cancelled or if over-subscribed. A refund less $10 admin fee will be taken for withdrawal before Thursday 6th May. If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to send someone in your place, but unfortunately, we are unable to provide a refund.