Wed, 26 May|
CCS Disability Action
Pain Management for Endometriosis
Pain is the number one symptom of endometriosis and managing pain is more than just pain meds. Our FREE seminar explores pain medication as well as a holistic way of managing pain and lifestyle changes that may help manage pain.
Time & Location
26 May 2021, 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
CCS Disability Action, 17 Claudelands Road, Waikato 3216, New Zealand
About the Event
Pain Management is more than just pain meds! At our Pain Management Seminar we will explore:
- what endometriosis is and how it causes pain
- the different types of pain and how to distinguish between them
- the types of pain medications that can help for each cause
- how to take your pain medicines to be most effective and cause the least side effects
- an holistic approach to pain management
- what lifestyle changes can help with pain management
- what support is available?
There will be an opportunity to have your questions answered.
Our free monthly seminars are part of our Community Support services, providing information to empower decision-making. Partners, friends, parents, and health professionals all welcome.
Tea/coffee/milo provided. A plate and/or gold coin donation would be appreciated.
Look out for our signs at the entrance to the carpark.