Pain Management for Endometriosis
Time & Location
About the Event
Pain Management is more than just pain meds! At our Pain Management Seminar we will explore:
- what endometriosis is and how it causes pain
- the different types of pain and how to distinguish between them
- the types of pain medications that can help for each cause
- how to take your pain medicines to be most effective and cause the least side effects
- an holistic approach to pain management
- what lifestyle changes can help with pain management
- what support is available?
There will be an opportunity to have your questions answered.
Our free monthly seminars are part of our Community Support services, providing information to empower decision-making. Partners, friends, parents, and health professionals all welcome.
Tea/coffee/milo provided. A plate and/or gold coin donation would be appreciated.
Look out for our signs at the entrance to the carpark.